I love to do presentations & talks, so if you need a speaker on anything that I'm involved with, please contact me (bert.hubert@powerdns).
- 20th of May, 'Yes!Delft' 1•2•Startup, Delft University of Technology, 'Marketing, Market research, Market trends'. Slides, mostly good audio.
- 21st of April, 'dnsdist: DNS, latency and DoS-aware load balancing',
UKNOF 34, Manchester. Slides,
- 21st of April, 'Implementing "safe browsing" cost effectively using open
source DNS', UKNOF 34, Manchester. Slides,
- 15th of March, 'Three Building Blocks for Trusted Internet Services:
Openness, Privacy and Security', World Hosting Days, Rust, Germany
- 19th of November, 'dnsdist - DNS, latency and DoS-aware load balancing', NLUUG
- 12th of November, 'Using DNS for fun and profit', Black Hat Europe 2015, Dark Reading Presentations, Amsterdam
- 4th of November, Startup Grind Rotterdam, on business, startups and innovation
- 8th of October, 'DNS Matters - Why Subscribers are leaving You: Not Measuring your Customer Experience (video)', Open-Xchange Summit 2015, Berlin
- 18th of September, 'Escaping the data center - tales from a recovering manager', NLNOG Day 2015. Video, slides
- 7th of June, 'Startups and -downs', Yes!Delft Students 1.2.Startup weekend
- 5th of June, Applied Sciences, Delft University of Technology - Programming workshop for physics students: skipping the first 20 years
- 3rd of June, TN1661-BN 'Orientation to Physics Research', TU Delft, "How industry looks at physics and bionano students"
- 10th of May, DNS-OARC Spring 2015, Amsterdam - dnsdist - DNS, latency and DoS-aware load balancing. Video.
- 2nd of August, OHM2013 conference, "Feed the hacker, hack the business! Or, how to make money with open source"
- 31st of July, OHM2013 conference, "What you need to know about what you eat: health & weight"
- June, "How to give a good presentation for hackers, engineers, geeks & scientists", includes video
- 15th of May, RIPE66, Dublin, Ireland. “Implementing Full IPv6 Support: More than Binding to an AF_INET6 Socket”, Video! (Update: but also see A surprising discovery on converting IPv6 addresses: we no longer prefer getaddrinfo())
- 22nd of March, Fox-IT. Eten, hoe werkt het & hoe beïnvloedt het mijn gezondheid. Video
- 29th of November, SIDN Relatiedag 2012. Van 27 tot 1.342.465 domeinnamen
met DNSSEC in Nederland: hoe dat komt en wat hebben we geleerd
- 20th of November, Dutch Police / Netherlands Forensic Institute Conference. Presentation available on request
- 23rd of October, Swedish Internet Days, PowerDNS Large Scale DNSSEC Deployments
- 25th of September, DENIC Internet Days, PowerDNS Large Scale DNSSEC Deployments
- 27th of June, ICANN44 in Prague, 'DNSSEC & PowerDNS
Large Scale DNSSEC Deployments' (includes audio)
- 14th of June, VvTP, Physics student body of Delft University of Technology, 'From engineer to entrepreneur, or, "I mastered Quantum Mechanics, but do I have what it takes to start my own
- 25th of May, Thalia, Computer Science student body of Radboud University, 'Modern operating systems'. How we lost the trusted computing base
- 4th of April, Madison Gurkha, Black Hat Sessions Anniversary Edition, On the end of secure computing on general purpose hardware. Partial movie can be found on YouTube.
- 15th of November, Govcert cybersecurity congress, "DNSSEC: Reality & Utility - what problems does it solve today"
- 8th of June, World IPv6 day Amsterdam, "Security Aspects of IPv6"
- 27th of May, Eindhoven University, Keynote of the Symposium 50 years of Mathematics & Computer Science, "Science in Software innovation"
- 20th of May, Hack In The Box, "DNSSEC the good, the bad and the ugly"
- 19th of May, SIDN Relatiedag, "DNSSEC zonder (al) te veel moeite", in Dutch, includes video recording
- 4th of February, Surfcert/Surfnet Security Conference, on DNS security
- 5th of September, Swiss Unix Conference, "Quality of Service under Linux: Theory and Use"